Thomas Leech and Charles Rigdon began making revolvers in Columbus, Mississippi sometime in May 1862. The revolvers were to copy Samuel Colt’s Navy revolver. They did begin production in Columbus, but because of the threat of capture forced them to move their manufactory to Greensboro, Georgia, in the first months of 1863. In December of 1863, Leech and Rigdon dissolved their contract. At this time about a 1000 revolvers had been delivered.
Technical: Caliber .36, length of barrel 7½, overall lenght 13″. Brass triggerguard and backstrap.
Made by A.Uberti S.p.A.
Leech & Rigdon